Playground Inspection, Safety Training
All Recreation provides both audits and safety inspections for your play areas. We offer certified ASTM/CPSC playground inspection reports as well as maintenance and inspection trainings. Inspection training includes general maintenance requirements and safety issues. We will also work with you in developing custom inspection forms for your specific play area. We provide you with a thorough post-inspection safety report, including relevant safety standard information, photographic documentation, and recommendations of how to resolve any safety violations.
Playground inspections are important for two reasons:
- Help to keep your playground safe
- Help to protect your organization legally by maintaining a standard of care
Let All Recreation teach you about playground safety! We strive to help you create, renovate, and maintain safe and developmentally appropriate play environments for children through our trainings. Using our knowledge of playground safety, we offer high quality in person training opportunities.
We offer training to those in the early childhood, elementary education, community programming, and parks and recreation fields to help them:
- Create outdoor play spaces that are engaging, safe, and meet the developmental needs of children.
- Understand the importance of proper supervision and maintenance.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and safety recommendations (ASTM/CPSC/CDC Standards).